Jopag Integrated Concepts
Jopagis centered at providing environmental and public health protection services to all walks of life. Our core value addresses all the physical, chemical, and biological external factors affecting individuals, and all external related factors impacting on human behaviours. It encompasses the assessment and control of those environmental health factors as it bothers on disease vector which potentially affect human and environmental health. It is targeted towards preventing disease transmission and creating a health-supportive environment. This definition excludes behaviour not related to environment, as well as behaviour related to the social and cultural environment, and genetics.
Who We Are
Our company is a certified environmental and public health protection services provider poised in providing enduring solutions to environmental and public health challenges in Nigeria. The company was founded in 2004 and was fully incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a limited liability company in 2006 as stated above. The company is a performance driven firm of experts with collective self-determination, training and acquired scientific knowledge and experience.
Among other outstanding policies of the company is that which is seen as a driver to the actualization of the company’s vision – our project implementation policy. This policy ensures all project irrespective of its size and budget is managed in a cost effective manner from start to finish with every project having a professional personnel of the company to carryout supervision with terms of implementation chosen case by case, based on the basis of hand on experience for task at hand.
As a result, we therefore provide all environmental and public health protection services for which we carry sole responsibility under a simple contract term. Our company offers two forms of project execution; a type where we act as general contractor providing all requisite services including inspection, execution and certification of projects and services, the management of the company assumes full responsibility for all works and supplies, appoints subcontractor(s) when necessary and also pays them promptly.
JOPAG HEP-IMRI is
capable and effective.
By the adoption of JOPAG HEP-IMRI in all States across the nation, and working together in a planned programme with better drugs and vaccines, we can help build not only a Nigeria but an Africa as well as a world free of the scourge of malaria.
To take the lead in providing enduring solutions to environmental and public health protection challenges thus improving the state of environmental and public health management services in the country, through our integrated and comprehensive services while adhering to laid down legislative regulation in protection of lives and properties thereby making life more comfortable for inhabitants.
AIM & OBJECTIVES
In all, our aim is to strive for quality service and provide the absolute best satisfaction available worldwide, as it pertains to our environment and public health and to be a respected world-class organization, maintaining profitability with innovation, alternatives, and education.
THE SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES ARE:
- To contribute to the protection and ensuring the good health, safety, and welfare of the people and to promote a more secure, healthy and safe environment for all people of a state by adhering to the regulation in the public interest of the use, application, sale, disposal, and registration of pesticides and cleaning chemicals.
- To contribute to the protection of consumers from unsafe consumption of food in Restaurants, Hotels, and Cafeterias, etc. through our awareness programs.
- To be focused and committed on complete human satisfaction in the provision of our services.
- To continue our strong commitment to human safety and environmental stewardship while maintaining the highest standards of professional ethics.
- To ensure the continued long – term success and wellbeing of JOPAG
Integrated Concepts Limited, Clients and employees.
- To contribute to the prevention of the spread of vecto-transmitted diseases by adopting the best environmental tested option and implementing the universal known Integrated Vector Management (IVM) system.
- Encourage the safe and effective use of insecticides and environmental health chemicals in protecting the environment and making it safe for the benefit of future generations.
- To set a new stricter standard for the use of insecticide and environmental health chemicals – “reasonable certainty of no harm” as we are poised to making the world a safer and healthier place.
- Combining the dietary risk from a specific pesticide with the risk from drinking water and residential exposure. Also, the cumulative risk of multiple pesticides that have a common mechanism of toxicity is assessed. JOPAG I. C. Ltd. – Health and Environmental Protection, places special emphasis on protection of infants and children.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
JOPAG Integrated Concepts Limited – Health and Environmental Protection is established based on the following principles:
- To be daring, be safe, be different, and be fair.
- To establish a working environment that is fun, intellectually challenging and foremost, safe to our employees, our customers and our community.
- To show respect for our clients and ourselves in all our research, services, development and daily life.
- To maintain high integrity and be known for our integrity and fairness to our clients.
- To be known as innovators for the future of integrated environmental and public health management services via; Environmental Cleaning; Industrial and Domestic, Waste Management; Solid and Liquid, Fumigation, Pest Management, and the application of pheromones in integrated vector control.
- To use the target problem as the initial starting place when an
environmental problem needs to be solved.
- To strive to be an education and training leader in our industry.