How can I get rid of Cockroachesjopagicc
Cockroaches are responsible for human intestinal diseases, such as diarrhea, dysentery, typhoid fever and cholera.
These pests are considered to be dangerous as an allergen source and asthma trigger.
They do not bite. They can, however, scratch you with their heavy leg spines. And because they carry bacteria, a cockroach scratch could potentially become infected.
They carry bacteria that, if deposited on food, can cause salmonella, staphylococcus, and streptococcus.
Do you know that the enzymes found in the excrement, shedding body parts, eggs, and saliva of cockroaches cause allergic reactions in many people?
Do you also know that children are more susceptible to cockroach allergies than adults?
How can get rid of cockroaches?
Along with professional long-lasting and guaranteed extermination by JOPAG HEP you can reduce the cockroach population in your home by limiting their access to water, food, and shelter:
- seal entry points such as cracks in floors and walls
- fix leaky pipes
- keep typically damp areas dry
- use cockroach traps and bait
- tightly cover all trash containers
- store food in airtight containers (including food in cabinets)
- clean dirty dishes immediately after use
- clean pet food bowl (don’t leave pet food out)
- sweep up food crumbs from tables, counters, stovetop, and floors
- wipe up spills immediately
- vacuum and mop floors regularly
- clean (at least quarterly) around and under furniture that is rarely moved
- clear out clutter from storage closets, shelves, and drawers
Do you know that Cockroaches are found on every continent except Antarctica, and there are roach fossils that date back 350 million years?
Cockroaches are highly adaptable insects that are typically considered pests because they:
- can be an allergen source and asthma trigger
- can carry harmful bacteria
- can scratch you with their leg spines
As said earlier, Cockroaches do not bite. If cockroaches are a problem in your home, contact JOPAG HEP, the best pest professional exterminator in Nigeria and one of the leading names in disease vector control and elimination in Africa, and take steps to limit their access to water, food and shelter.